Snow much Fun!
I had some fun making small greetings for the neighbours this week. It's not an idea I can claim as my own, as  I have seen versions of it here and there...
It's a great gift idea for a group of students, a teacher or a group of volunteers because it's quick, cute and fun.
To begin with, I chose a "light" lower fat type of microwave popcorn and wrapped it in white paper. Next I drew a snowman face on it with felt pens and added a "sock" hat (cheap dollar store ones, cut in half). The top was tied with a sparkly pipe cleaner, a piece of embroidery floss or simply left, if it were the toe part. I have seen a whole sock or pair of gloves used as a hat, and thus becoming part of the actual gift.
On the back I wrote...."Just popped by to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas"...(get it? Popped--popcorn) It was a lot of fun giving them out instead of simply a Christmas card!  Easy peezie.
The narrower ones in the photo are Chocolate bars, but I haven't thought of a punny greeting to go with them yet.

Merry Christmas!
 


The box even came in handy for carrying them around the neighbourhood.
 

Comments

Popular Posts