A "Tweet" pot and a Robin Bell by me.

Another year done!

School is drawing to a close here, and my Gallery/workshop bookings have gradually petered out. I am always a bit relieved and sad when this time of year comes.
It's been a great year as we've had so many more students pass through our doors and had so much fun. I have done a ton of cartoon workshops and clay projects ...amazing. The Bears  (previous blog) ended up as "papa bears" for Father's day as I took that great idea and carried it on in even more classes.  Because I ran out of red clay they became black bears and polar bears. The Black ones fired such a lovely glossy black. For one class I even grabbed some "bear aware" brochures from the city and gave them out to the students after we talked about what to do if you see a black bear. (which could happen where I live).   I just love the personalities that shone through in each bear.





Comments

Popular Posts